Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Holidays in Mexico

When Mexicans take a vacation, they take a vacation. Most people stop working around the 19th of December and are just now returning. As I thought I would be one of the later ones back, I went to work yesterday to find that no one was there. The offices will not be open until Wednesday.

Speaking of the holidays, I decided to pass New Year's Eve in Valle del Bravo, Mexico. That night I learned that Mexicans have many superstitions surrounding the new year.

1) If you beign the year in Mexico, you will finish the year in Mexico.
2) Eat 12 grapes after the clock strikes midnight. For each grape, you make one wish.
3) Wear red undergarments so that you will have good luck with love in the coming year.
4) Run with a suitcase -where, I am not sure -and you will travel.

And the list goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so interesting blog , its so nice thanks for this great link ,,

___________________
victor
Increase your brand popularity overnight